Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care Herbal Tea Bags, Just For Kids
- Just for Kids Organic Cold Care Tea is made especially for child.
- Childrens bodies need special attention and care.
- Traditional Medicinals made this tea to be safe for child, with mild herbs in child-size amounts.
- Using classic European herbal combinations, the wisdom of generations has been merged with modern scientific knowledge to create a tea Just for Kids.
- Children will enjoy drinking Organic Cold Care Tea due to its pleasant taste of chamomile and peppermint.
Other Ingredients:Proprietary Blend (1500mg), European Elder Flower (Organic), Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flower, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract (Organic), Peppermint Leaf (Organic)
- Directions for parents:This tea is made for kids.
- To make sure it works follow these brewing instructions.
- 1) Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- 2) Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Why so long? Because herbs need time to release their healthful components.
- The longer the tea steeps, the more good stuff gets into the cup.
- 3) Children 8 to 12 years: Drink as hot as possible several times daily.
- Children 4 to 8 years: Drink 1/2 cup several times daily.
- Children 2 to 4: Mix 1/3 to 1/2 cup of tea with warm, or room temperature, juice or water in a sippy cup at story time.
- Children under 2: Consult a pediatrician prior to use.
- If children like honey, add some to sweeten the taste.
- Children under 12 months should not be given honey.
- Do not use if child has known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, or yarrow.
- Consult a pediatrician prior to use if child has gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb