Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Perrigo Guaifenesin 600 mg Extended-Release Tablets - 20 ea
Helps to reduce thins and loosens mucus.
You Save: $5.97 (35.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 045802049860
- May reduce chest congestion
- Helps to loosen phlegm
Perrigo Guaifenesin 600 mg Extended-Release Tablets
Purpose: Expectorant.Uses:Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.Helps to loosen phlegmMay reduce chest congestion
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb