Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Spearmint Herbal Tea Bags
- Spearmint as the fun-loving, slightly less intense cousin of peppermint
- In fact, spearmint and peppermint are so closely related, and look so much alike, both are often confused for one another
- Soft and sweet, with that characteristic minty zing, spearmint is so named because of its pointy, spear-like leaves.
- Milder than peppermint, it is still aromatic and refreshing.
- For its distinctly spearminty, mildly sweet flavor
PersonalityLively, lovely and delightful.
Taste: Fragrant, sweet and minty.
Herbal PowerAromatic and sweetly minty, spearmint is widely used as a refreshing beverage.
- To enjoy, pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup and steep for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup.
- Enjoy 3 - 4 cups a day, especially after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Consult healthcare practitioner prior to use if have gallstones or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux, or if are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb