Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Ginger Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Tea promotes the flow of digestive juices and increases tone in the muscular walls of the stomach, a normal process that keeps the digestive system ready to function.
- This formula is pungent, spicy and sweet with a twist of lemon from lemon myrtle.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Ginger tea is traditionally used for indigestion and clinical data supports its use for the prevention of nausea and vomiting
- Its also good after dinner to promote healthy digestion especially if have overindulged.
Herbal PowerGets the digestive juices flowing, relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion
PersonalitySpicy and soothing.
Taste:Characteristically pungent and spicy ginger, sweet and slightly lemony.
With plenty of hot and pungent ginger, as well as a blend of mellow blackberry and lemon myrtle, this tea is great to drink before meals to warm up digestive system
Other Ingredients:Ginger Rhizome (Organic) (1500mg).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Consumption with alcohol is not recommended.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb