Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Elder Herbal Tea Bags
- Echinacea or purple coneflower was used by a number of Native American tribes for hundreds of years before it was introduced into Western herbal traditions
- Echinacea is renowned and widely studied for its ability to promote a healthy immune system response.
- Elderberry concentrate to add a deeply purple twist to Echinacea Plus tea.
Herbal PowerBoosts the immune system.
PersonalityStimulating and supportive.
Taste:Sweet and berry-like, with mild bitter notes, echinaceas characteristic tongue-tingling effect, a sign of very high quality
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- Drink 5-6 cups daily as needed.
- To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb