Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Herbal Tea Bags For Liver Health
- A delightfully, complex-tasting tea, gives the liver the love it deserves.
- Traditional Medicinals formula to benefit and nourish liver and kidney functions, organs that play important roles In detoxifying body.
Based on a combination of herbs inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine, our herbalists blended roasted dandelion and chicory roots bitter and earthy and used to stimulate livers natural detoxification processes
PersonalityBalanced, protective and helpful.
Herbal PowerPromotes healthy liver function.
Taste:A complex blend of all five tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and salty, plus roasted.
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- Drink 3 or more cups daily as needed.
- To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb