Traditional Medicinals Organic Cran-Aid Herbal Tea Bags For Womens Health
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Cran-Aid helps maintain urinary tract health by combining whole cranberry fruit concentrate with herbs traditionally used to aid the urinary tract.
- Uva ursi is added to this formula to enhance its effectiveness.
- The fruity, tart and refreshing taste of cranberry is blended with herbal tastes some bitter, some sweet.
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Fruity, tart refreshing taste
Taste:Tart and fruity, with cranberrys characteristic bittersweetness.
Herbal PowerPromotes and maintains urinary tract health.
PersonalityTart and supportive
While cranberry has been well-loved as both a food and a healthful addition to the worlds herbal traditions, its power to support urinary tract health has been the particular focus of interest over the past decades
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup.
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract.
- Drink 2-3 cups daily in addition to ample water.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have a history of kidney stones
- Do not use if pregnant or beast feeding.
- Teas containing uva ursi leaf may cause nausea or vomiting in individuals and children with sensitive stomachs.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb