Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herba Tussin Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Herba Tussin Tea is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes spicy, minty, pungent, slightly bitter and sweet with citrus nodes.
- This unique formula is made with organic slippery elm bark, eucalyptus leaf, licorice root, marshmallow root and more.
- Traditional Medicinals Herba Tussin Tea Herbal Cough Tea is a traditional cough and bronchial tea that supports the respiratory system
- Sweet and comforting, with a slippery, slimy in a good way feeling
- This blend of fragrant eucalyptus, sweet licorice root, smooth slippery elm and marshmallow, wild cherry bark and the root of the wildly beautiful, sunflower esque elecampane
- All herbs that have been traditionally used for hundreds of years to promote respiratory health
Herbal PowerSupports respiratory health
Taste:A complex blend of herbal tastes pungent, minty, spicy, sweet with citrus notes.
PersonalitySweet and silky
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- Drink 3 or more cups daily as needed.
- To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the GI tract and biliary ducts, serious liver diseases, impaired kidney functions, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- Not for use by children under 2 years.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- In very rare cases, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea may occur after drinking eucalyptus teas.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb