Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags, Organic Echinacea Plus - 16 ea
Supports a healthy immune system response.
You Save: $1.00 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 032917000514
- Stimulating and supportive
- Clinically tested
- Promotes immune health
Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags, Echinacea Plus
- Echinacea or purple coneflower was used by a number of Native American tribes for hundreds of years before it was introduced into Western herbal traditions in the late 1800s
- Today, it is one of the most studied herbs.
- How this pleasant-tasting herbal blend supports a healthy immune system response.
Taste:Mildly minty, with a twist of citrus. People may notice echinaceas characteristic tongue-tingling effect, a sign of very high quality.
Herbal PowerGets the immune system fired up
PersonalityStimulating and supportive.
Other Ingredients:Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower) (Organic 1065mg), Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower) Root Extract (Organic Dry Native 2-8:1 37.5mg), Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) (Organic) (30mg), Proprietary Blend (367.5mg), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Leaf (West Indian Organic), Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf (Organic).
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- Drink 5-6 cups throughout the day when needed.
- To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if have rheumatoid arthritis, an auto-immune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis,AIDS or HIV infections, or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of he Asteraceae (daisy) family such as calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb