Debrox Earwax Removal Aid Drops
- Debrox provides a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax.
- Excessive earwax buildup is a common problem that can lead to ear discomfort, itchy ears or partial loss of hearing.
- With debrox ears can stay clear of built-up earwax, dirt and debris.
- Debrox is safe, gentle, non-irritating and features an active ingredient clinically proven to be effective.
- Debrox is easy to use. It safely removes excessive earwax through the power of active oxygen.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% non USP Earwax removal aid.pH differs from USP specifications.
Citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium stannate, water.
- For use in ears only.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm eater, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, dizziness, an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum, recently had ear surgery.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if need to use for more than four days; excessive earwax remains after use of this product.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb