Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea Bags - 16 ea
Helps to provide rapid and temporary relief of sore throat pain.
You Save: $1.00 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 032917000132
- Soothes sore throats
- Caffeine Free
- Smooth and silky
Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea Bags
- Organic Throat Coat is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes sweet, aromatic, earthy and viscous.
- Slippery elm or Ulmus rubra (Latin for red elm, so called for its lovely reddish bark) is a beautiful, native North American elm tree.
- Its the inner bark of this tree that is actually called slippery elm due to its, yes, slippery, smooth, and slimy in a good-way properties.
- Combined with licorice and marshmallow root, we think this tea blend is like taking voice to the spa being best
Herbal PowerHelps to sing it loud, say it proud, stand up and be heard.
Taste: Sweet and earthy, silky, with a distinct licorice taste.
PersonalitySmooth and silky.
Other Ingredients:Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root (760mg), Slippery Elm Bark (80mg), Licorice Root Dry Aqueous Extract (8:1) (Organic) (60mg), Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis) Root (60mg), Proprietary Blend (1040mg), Wild Cherry (Prunus Serotina) Bark (Organic), Bitter Fennel Seed (Organic), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel (Organic).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Consumption with alcohol is not recommended.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb