Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Herbal Tea Bags - 16 ea
Helps to relax and relieves occasional sleeplessness.
You Save: $1.93 (35.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 032917000323
- Caffeine Free
- For good nights sleep
- Promotes rest and relaxation
Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- Organic Nighty Night Herbal Tea is used for the ability to promote rest and relaxation something occasionally need help with too.
TasteMinty, mildly bitter and sweet, with notes of citrus and spice.
Herbal PowerHelps to relax and get a good nights sleep.
PersonalityPeaceful, soft and sleepy.
- Passionflower for its wildly intense beauty and for its ability to calm and soothe nervous system.
Added other relaxing herbs, like chamomile, linden flower and hops, to create a mellow blend that will help rest easy
Other Ingredients:Passionflower Herb (360mg), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract (Organic) (255mg), Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flower (135mg), Catnip Herb (Organic 45mg), Hop Strobile (Organic 30mg), Proprietary Blend (675mg), Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf (Organic), Lemon Verbena Leaf (Organic), Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Oil, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Leaf (West Indian).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Consumption with alcohol is not recommended.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb