Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Tea is a complex blend of herbal tastes pungent, slightly bitter, minty and sweet.
- This delicious herbal tea formula is made with organic elder and is caffeine free.
- Pharmacopoeial quality herbal tea
- Elder, yarrow and peppermint the foundation of this tea are a classic European blend of herbs used for centuries.
- aroma of the pungent, minty steam that rises off this tea.
- Sip slowly and let the body be comforted by its warming properties.
- Fragrant, minty, slightly sweet and spicy
- Warms spirit, brings comfort on cold winter nights
- Nurturing, Warm and Comforting
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb