Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Tea is a complex blend of herbal tastes pungent, slightly bitter, minty and sweet.
- This delicious herbal tea formula is made with organic elder and is caffeine free.
- Pharmacopoeial quality herbal tea
- Elder, yarrow and peppermint the foundation of this tea are a classic European blend of herbs used for centuries.
- aroma of the pungent, minty steam that rises off this tea.
- Sip slowly and let the body be comforted by its warming properties.
- Fragrant, minty, slightly sweet and spicy
- Warms spirit, brings comfort on cold winter nights
- Nurturing, Warm and Comforting
Other Ingredients:Elder Flower (Organic) (350mg), Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Flower (Organic 350mg), Peppermint Leaf (Organic) (350mg), Hyssop Herb (Organic 140mg), Proprietary Blend (560mg), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark, Ginger Rhizome (Organic), Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Petal (organic), Clove Bud (Organic), Licorice Root Dry Aqueous Extract (Organic).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb