Traditional Medicinals Eaters Digest Herbal Tea Bags With Organic Peppermint
- Traditional Medicinals Eaters Digest Tea promotes healthy digestion after eating
- Peppermint and fennel-based teas are approved in Europe for mild and occasional indigestion, particularly when there is mild and occasional flatulence and a feeling of fullness.
A blend of classic digestive herbs cool and refreshing peppermint, soothing fennel and spicy ginger whose digestive properties complement each other, herbalists created this tea to both promote and stimulate healthy digestion, while also alleviating digestive discomforts.
- A refreshingly aromatic blend of tastes spicy, sweet and pepperminty.
- An all-around aid to digestion soothes the belly, relieves occasional indigestion, feelings of fullness or gas and gets the juices flowing.
- Always there when need it, an ideal after-meal companion.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Peppermint Leaf (Organic) (840mg), Bitter Fennel Seed (Organic) (210mg), Ginger Rhizome (Organic) (210mg), Proprietary Blend (490mg), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip), Papaya Leaf Powder, Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf (Organic), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb