Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care P.M. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact
- Warms up, soothes spirit, brings comfort on cold winter nights.
- Traditional Medicinals Cold Care P.M. Tea is a multi-action formula that helps support the bodys natural responses to seasonal conditions, especially in the evening.
A night-time version of one of original and most popular teas, Gypsy Cold Care, this blend is based on a traditional combination of elder, yarrow and peppermint, as well as relaxing herbs like passionflower, linden and chamomile
- Aromatic and complex, minty and slightly bittersweet.
- Herbal dietary supplement
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Enjoy 3 cups daily.
- Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider before using if have hypokalemia, or if are taking any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors.
- In rare cases, excessive consumption of teas that contain eucalyptus leaf can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary ducts, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heart disease
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow
- Duration of use: If symptoms last longer than 7 days, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding, unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb