Twinlab MaxiLife Collagen Type-II Capsules
- Collagen is the glue that holds the body together.
- It connects and supports our skin, bone, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
- Collagen plays a particularly important role in the maintenance of healthy joints.
- It is a building block of joint cartilage and the structural protein found in joints.
- Twinlab Maxilife collagen type II with hyaluronic acid contains a patented, 100% pure type II collagen extracted from chicken cartilage.
- Type II collagen has been shown effective in clinical research.
- The collagen in our formula, along with naturally occurring levels of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate, helps to promote joint health.
Other Ingredients :Gelatin, Calcium Phosphate (Calcarea Phosphorica), Purified Water, Medium Chain Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate.
- Take one capsules twice daily, preferable one in the morning and one at night on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb