Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Banana Boat Kids Ultra Mist Continuous Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 6 oz
Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and non-irritating to eyes or skin.
You Save: $1.58 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 079656031300
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Tear free
Banana Boat Kids Ultra Mist Continuous Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50
Banana boat is the first and only widely available brand to offer a tear-free continuous spray. Ultramist kids tear-free is gentle so it would not irritate childs eyes or skin. Plus, the white lotion lets mom see where she is applied for no missed spots.Features:
- Pediatrician tested
- Non-irritating to eyes or skin
- Alcohol free, would not sting skin
- White lotion indicates that kids are covered
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2.4%).
SD Alcohol 40, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Fragrance.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Spray on hands to apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated area.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
- For external use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate.
- Stop use and ask a physician if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months:
- Ask a doctor.
- For use on skin only.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb