Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
- Aveeno baby natural protection lotion sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 50 contains mineral guard technology and 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients, a more natural alternative.
- Formulated with active naturals oat extract and mineral ingredients (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide), this sunscreen forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters UVA/UVB rays for superior sun protection.
- It ensures babies delicate skin is protected and not irritated.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide, 6%, Zinc Oxide, 3%.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-8, Beeswax, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Polyamide-5, Butyrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhiziate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb