Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Thayers Original Slippery Throat Elm Lozenges - 150 ea
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of sore throat.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 041507065826
- Soothes and heals
- Restores the voice
Thayers Original Slippery Throat Elm Lozenges
- >For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Original Slippery Elm Lozenges are a delightful balm for irritated throats and hoarse voices.
- Soothes and heals
- Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges have been providing relief to singers, speakers, salespeople and other vocalizers
- Made from the inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree (ulmus fulva), these dependable demulcents soothe the tissues of the mouth and throat and restore the voice without the dulling effects of menthol
Elm Bark, 150 mg (Oral demulcent).
Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose (Sugar), Vegetable Stearine (as a binder).
- Adults and children 3 years of age of older:allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age:Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Sore throat warning:Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persists for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting.
- See dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb