Starwest Botanicals Rosehips Organic Powder
- Common Names: Dog rose, Hep tree, hip tree, wild brier, brier rose, hip fruit
- Botanical Name: Rosa canina
- Rose hips are an herbal treatment derived from the wild rose plant.
- As Recommended Dosage
- treatment with rose hips powder may be beneficial for some people
- this herbal supplement shouldn't be used by everyone
- Rose hips provide vitamin C, relieve osteoarthritis and may prevent diabetes
- Rose hip powder was fed to diabetic mice, along with a high fat diet.
- Osteoarthritis relieved with rose hip powder
Scientists believe that rose hip powder provides robust anti-inflammatory responses and reduce the catabolic processes found in osteoarthritis.
Consult doctor before trying to prevent, treat or cure any condition with herbs.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb