Starwest Botanicals Organic Nettle Leaf Cut and Shifted
- Common Names: Stinging nettle, common nettle, greater nettle
- Cleanses the system by promoting the flow of urine and also aids kidney and bladder function
- Nettle may purify the blood.
- Its long list of traditional uses can be summed up in its ability to increase the production of urine, its mild laxative effect and its ability to increase the efficiency of liver and kidney function
- Contains bitter compounds that can increase the flow of urine, are antiseptic, and relieve pains
- It also contains astringent compounds that shrink inflamed tissues and stop bleeding
- Nettle may use to treat urinary tract infections, respiratory tract infections, inflammatory skin conditions, diarrhea, and asthma
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb