Starwest Botanicals Organic Milk Thistle Whole Seed
- Milk Thistle seed shell has liver-protective and regenerative properties, as well as antioxidant effects.
- Milk thistle has been reported to have protective effects on the liver and to greatly improve its function
Milk thistle is used for treating a variety of liver ailments, such as cirrhosis of the liver, chemically induced liver injury, Amanita phalloides mushroom poisoning, jaundice and chronic hepatitis. It is also used to treat heartburn, gallbladder problems, appetite loss, diabetes, spleen disorders, depression, prostate cancer and malaria.
- Toxin-induced liver damage
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- May Reduce insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes who also have cirrhosis
- Include starting menstruation, treating uterine problems and increasing lactation
As such, consultation with primary health provider is advisable before using milk thistle medicinally.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb