Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium and Magnesium >
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate 1250 mg Tablets - 360 ea
May support the bodys own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.
You Save: $20.33 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078005353
- Crosses the blood brain barrier
- Excess aluminum accumulation
- Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid.
- Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the bodys own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.
- Magnesium Malate supplies in combating excess aluminum accumulation
- Malic Acid readily crosses the blood brain barrier and has been shown to bind to aluminum.
- However, malic acid in its free form may actually promote undesirable absorption of aluminum from the gut.
- Magnesium malate has the ability to exchange its Magnesium for Aluminum.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal.
- Do not use if any are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If any are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb