Schiff Melatonin Plus Sleep Support Tablets
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the human brain that sets bodys biological clock and initiates sleep.
- Darkness stimulates the pineal gland and causes it to produce more melatonin.
- Day light stops bodys production of melatonin.
- Taking melatonin at bedtime helps to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Schiff has added l-Theanine, a natural compound found in green tea, for its calming and stress relief properties.
- Promote healthy sleep patterns
- For stress relief and a sounder sleep
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in brain chemistry and nervous system function. 3 mg Melatonin, 25 mg Theanine and 10 mg Vitamin B6.
- No added sugar sucrose, fructose, lactose, salt - sodium chloride, yeast, wheat, gluten or milk.
- Sleep support
- Dietary Supplement
Other Ingredients:Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Coating, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Modified Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Calcium Carbonate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
For best results, take one (1) tablet at bedtime or as recommended by health care professional.
- Not intended for use by pregnant of lactating women, individuals with autoimmune conditions, depressive disorders, endocrine disorders, serious illness, or other drug use.
- Seek advice from your health practitioner prior to use if under medical supervision, taking tranquilizers or sedatives or taking more than 10 mg of melatonin per day.
- Do not use before or while operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb