Rainbow Research Henna Persian Hair Color, Dark Brown
- Rainbow Henna has no additives, chemicals, or pesticides. Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Blends naturally
- Fades gradually.
- Lasts 4-6 weeks.
- Smooths and seals the hairs cuticle for greater shine and body
- Recipes can be used for special effects, covering grey, and improving texture.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Lawsonia Inermis (Red Henna), Indigofereae (Black Henna)
- PreparationRainbow Henna may be applied on wet or dry hair, but it is important that the hair be clean.
- If anyone wish to shampoo first, towel dry hair before application.
- Apply cream, oil, or Vaseline around the hairline, ears, and neck to avoid staining skin
- Directions Pour a 4 oz. jar of Rainbow Henna into a glass or plastic bowl.
- Gradually add boiling water, coffee or tea to the Henna powder.
- Use a wooden or plastic spoon to mix thoroughly to a creamy soup-like consistency, (more liquid can be added if mixture is too thick).
- For Rainbow Neutral Henna, mix 2 oz. (1/2 jar) with boiling water.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Filled by weight.
- Do not use in the area of the eye or if scalp has open cuts.
- Not for use on bleached or white hair.
- A strand test should be done if hair is over 10% grey.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb