Body Rescue Alkalizing Tea Bags, Apple Cinnamon Flavor
- Great-tasting apple-cinnamon flavor adds to the enjoyment
- Soothing teas promote rest and relaxation
- Body Rescue Alkalizing Tea is a herbal blend of parsley leaf, burdock root, chickweed, bladder-wrack & buchu leaf is the perfect natural alternative to harsh chemical preparations.
- In nature, herbs, foods, minerals, vitamins and even plain water have chemical compositions that make them either acid, alkaline or neutral.
- This fine blend of herbs is highly alkaline.
- Acid/alkaline balancing was a prevalent health concept in the earlier part of the 20th century and is enjoying a resurgence in popularity.
- Todays diets and lifestyles lend themselves to acidity.
- Body Rescue Alkalizing Tea has the mild flavor of apples and cinnamon and is naturally sweetened with yams.
- Enjoy a cup of Alkalizing Tea with a meal, or just following a meal, to help neutralize the effects of acidic foods
Other Ingredients:Freeze-dried yams, parsley leaf, burdock root, chickweed, bladder wrack, buchu leaf, natural apple and cinnamon flavors.
- HOT TEA:Pour boiling water into a cup containing one tea bag.
- Let steep for three to five minutes.
- Each tea bag had the strength to make 2 cups of tea.
- ICED TEA:Pour two cups of boiling water into quart-size container using four tea bags. Let steep four to six minutes.
- Remove bags and add two cups cold water to container and chill.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb