Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint Chewable Tablets For Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavor - 120 ea
Support of hip, joint, and connective tissue functions in dogs.
You Save: $18.04 (51.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 026664851918
- Support normal joint structure
- For aged or injured animal
Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint Chewable Tablets For Dogs, Chicken Liver
- A comprehensive alternative formula for the support of hip, joint, and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life.
- Because age, breed, diet, lifestyle, injury, and stress can affect the health of any joints structure and function.
- Hip+Joint products are designed to meet the needs of dog
- Hip+Joint products offer dog an alternative line of defense whether goal is to support existing healthy tissue and joints, or to help maintain joint function in the aged or injured animal
- Recommended for:
- Dogs with advanced need for joint support of structure and function of joints
- For geriatric, retired, working or sporting breeds
- Dogs recovering from accidents or post-surgery.
- Dogs pre-disposed to joint and connective tissue stress.
- Hip+Joint is a synergistic combination of ingredients that can optimize dogs joint function and comfort while, at the same time, provide building blocks necessary to support normal joint structure
- It maintains healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs pre-disposed to loss of structure and function in joints over time.
Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg, Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) 2.5 mg.
allspice, brewers, yeast, chicken liver flavor, nutmeg, silicon
dioxide, stearic acid.
- Up to 25 lbs: Give 1 tablet daily.
- 25 to 75 lbs: Give 1 to 2 tablet daily.
- Over 75 lbs: Give 2 to 3 tablets daily.
- If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For quicker results, double the above recommended number of tablets daily for the first six weeks.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb