Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment Tubes
- Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment is double-enriched with pure Jojoba Oil, extracted from the bean of a shrub native to the deserts of the American Southwest, and Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), relieves brittleness, breakage and split ends without the alcohol or mineral oil that can leave hair unhealthy
- Heat activated with hot tap water, the Jojoba Oil moisturizes hair while Panthenol seals and protects it, which helps to control damage caused by over-processing and blow drying.It will leave hair looking healthier and stronger
- If have short hair, tubes are re-sealable to save the extra hot oil treatment for multiple uses.
- Also helps relieve scalp problems such as dandruff and flaking.
- Also available in 8 oz. bottles.
- In just a few minutes, a Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment will revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness and suppleness
- Conditions and Ccntrols brittleness, breakage and split ends.
- 3 resealable tubes and contains pure Jojoba oil
Water (Aqua), PPG-12-PEG Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sommondsia Chiensis (Jojoba) seed extract, Panthenol, Keratin Amino Acids, Polyquarternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidnyl Urea, Caramel, and Fragrance (Parfum)
- Shampoo hair and towel dry.
- Place tube in a cup of hot tap water for one minute.
- Holding top edge of tub, twist off tip.
- For longer hair, apply full contents. For shorter hair, apply half of contents.
- Reseal tube by inserting tip into opening until it snaps in.
- Massage through hair and scalp, cover with warm, damp towel, or plastic cap for 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Towel dry and style as desired
- Meant for external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If contact occurs, wash eyes out thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult a physician.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb