The Mate Factor Organic Dark Roast Loose Tea
- Mate factor organic yerba mate loose herb tea dark roast is a healthy alternative to coffee without sacrificing taste or that energizing boost in the morning.
- Their unique blend of yerba mate and roasted grains (Carob, Barley, and Chicory) brews a delightfully rich, invigorating cup without sacrificing the benefits of our fresh, green mate.
- Dark roast yerba mate tastes great with milk (even soy or rice) and favorite sweetener (they prefer honey).
- Energizes and sustains throughout the day
- Combats fatigue and sleepiness, promotes mental clarity
- Long lasting effects
- Free from the unpleasant side effects often associated with coffee
Yerba Mate, Roasted Yerba Mate, Roasted Barley, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory.
Traditional gourd: Experience traditional Mate culture with the gourd and bombilla. Pour hot (not too hot) water over Mate leaves and sip through the bombilla. Refill and pass it to a friend.
French press: Start with 1/4 cup of Mate leaves per quart of water. Allow to steep in hot (not boiling) water for 3-5 minutes. Adjust the amount of Mate according to strength.
Iced tea: Brew the Mate extra strong, using 1/2 cup of Mate leaves per quart of water. Mix with honey and lemon, or favorite frozen juice concentrate. Pour over ice.
Tea pot or tea ball: Start with 1 tablespoon of Mate leaves per 12oz cup of hot (not boiling) water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Adjust the amount of Mate according to your desired strength.Coffee maker:
Use coffee machine as normal, starting with 1/4 cup of Mate leaves per quart of water. Adjust the amount of Mate according to your desired strength.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb