Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles Tablets by Planetary Herbals
- Dried nettle leaf is traditionally used as a tonifier.
- When carefully freeze dried, additional properties are preserved which support the respiratory system.
- n vitro research of these constituents show partial inhibitory effects on the biosynthesis of arachidonic acid and leukotrienes
- Stinging nettles have long been renowned for their tonifying properties and more recently have become noted for providing seasonal sinus support.
- Planetary Herbals premium nettles have been freeze-dried to preserve the potency of the active constituents in the plant's stinging hairs and leaves.
- This process ensures that Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles will deliver all the benefits inherent in the nettle plant
- The suggested daily use supplies the same dosage used in clinical research on freeze-dried nettles.
- Lifestyle Recommendations:To support respiratory and sinus health, drink plenty of pure water, avoid molds, pollen, and animal hair, and supplement with vitamins A and C with bioflavonoids
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
1 tablet twice daily between meals.
- If any are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any are using blood thinning medications or regularly using aspirin, consult health care professional before using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb