Light Mountain Color the Gray Natural Haircolor and Conditioner, Light-Brown
- Using henna on gray hair has always been possible, but somewhat difficult. Henna has a harder time attaching to gray hair because of changes in the protein base of gray hair.
- After years of research, Light Mountain has developed a two-step product, color the gray that effectively colors most gray hair.
- Available in eight shades, our color chart will help determine which shade is appropriate.
- Inside the box are two treatments:
- Step 1: Is applied first to condition the gray hair, thus aiding the acceptance of the final color treatment.
- Step 2: The final treatment, seals in the color.
- 100% pure botanical hair color
- No chemicals
- Cruelty free
- Safe and natural hair color
- Effective and economical
- 100% organic content.
- Certified by ECOCERT to USDA/NOP standard.
- Our light brown haircolor contains only the pure botanicals listed above and nothing else.
- No harsh peroxide or ammonia.
- Fully illustrated instructions.
- Includes henna cap and gloves.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf powder, Indigoferae tinctoria (indigo) leaf powder, Cassia auriculata (senna) leaf powder.
- Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure proper results.
- Always strand test for color prior to full application.
- Do not use this product in the area of the eyes.
- Do not use on cut or abraded scalp or skin.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb