Guggul Cholesterol Compound 375 mg Tablets by Planetary Herbals
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound is one of the most valued botanicals for supporting cholesterol wellness.
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound utilizes a guggul extract that delivers 75 mg of guggulsterones daily, blended in the traditional manner with triphala and select spices.
- Used herbs to support a healthy cardiovascular system. One of the most valued Ayurvedic heart botanicals is guggul, the resin of a shrub related to myrrh.
- New scientific research supports this traditional use and offers evidence to explain gugguls mechanism of action.
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound features a guggul extract, rich in guggulsterones, the constituent believed by scientists to be responsible for many of the plants benefits.
- Guggul is one of the most valued botanicals for supporting cholesterol wellness.
- Guggul has also been found to support normal thyroid function by stimulating the release of thyroid hormone, according to animal studies
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose gum.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
- Do not use if any are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb