Nopal Cactus Full Spectrum 1000 mg Tablets by Planetary Herbals
- Supports healthy glucose levels.
- Helps balance fluids and electrolytes
- Contains fiber and supporting nutrients such as beta-carotene and vitamin C
- Also known as prickly pear cactus
- Nopal Cactus from Planetary Herbals
- Maintains healthy glucose levels already within the normal range
- Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus delivers 1000 mg prickly pear cactus.
- For centuries, nopal, the Mexican prickly pear cactus, has been consumed as a source of food and health.
- Research suggests that nopal helps support healthy glucose levels already within the normal range when consumed with meals as part of a healthy diet.
- It also supports the body in energy production.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, modified cellulose gum.
- 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Take with a full 8 ounces of water or liquid.
- If any are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any are using blood thinning medications or regularly using aspirin, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb