Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Diabetes >
Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus Full Spectrum 1000 mg Tablets - 60 ea
Supporting nutrients such as beta-carotene and vitamin C.
You Save: $6.73 (49.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 021078105756
- For healthy blood sugar balance
- Supports healthy glucose levels
Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus Full Spectrum 1000 mg Tablets
- Supports healthy glucose levels.
- Helps balance fluids and electrolytes
- Contains fiber and supporting nutrients such as beta-carotene and vitamin C
- Also known as prickly pear cactus
- Nopal Cactus from Planetary Herbals
- Maintains healthy glucose levels already within the normal range
- Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus delivers 1000 mg prickly pear cactus.
- For centuries, nopal, the Mexican prickly pear cactus, has been consumed as a source of food and health.
- Research suggests that nopal helps support healthy glucose levels already within the normal range when consumed with meals as part of a healthy diet.
- It also supports the body in energy production.
Other Ingredients:Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, modified cellulose gum.
- 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Take with a full 8 ounces of water or liquid.
- If any are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any are using blood thinning medications or regularly using aspirin, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb