Sage Spirit Smudge Wand White Sage 8.5 inches Incense
- Sage Spirit smudge wands are made from a combination of sage, cedar sweetgrass, lavender and copal.
- Wrapped with 100% cotton string, each wand is considered a sacred herb used for centuries in the smudging ceremony.
- Smudging is the name given to the burning of these sacred herbs for the purpose of cleansing and sending out prayers.
- The burning of herbs for emotional, psychic and spiritual purification is also common practice among many religious, healing and spiritual groups.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Put the smudge stick to flame using a match or candle light.
- Blow on or wave the flame with your hand to put out the fire.
- Allow the smudge stick to smolder, freeing the smoke to circle in the air.
- Fan the swirls of smoke around your bodys aura from head to toe.
A lit smudge stick should not be left burning while unattended, and care should be used when extinguishing smoldering sticks.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb