Lily Of The Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate
The concentrate is a great option for those that want to take a small dose of aloe once a day. Our aloe vera juices contain over 200 biologically-active components including polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help keep your body healthy.Benefits:
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer).
Take 1oz. (2 Tbsp) per day. Can be taken any time of day, with or without food, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
- 99.8% certified organically-grown aloe vera
- USDA certified organic
- Certfied organic by onecert
- Aloe content certified by IASC
- No preservatives
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.30 lb