Lily Of The Desert Aloe Vera Gel Inner Fillet
- Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice.
- Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a soothing effect.
- The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Just pick a consistency that like best.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Carrageenan (thickening agent), Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor).
- Upon opening, refrigerate immediately.
- Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice.
- Up to 8 ounces daily.
- For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal.
- Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
- Made with 99.5% certified-organically grown aloe vera.
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC.
- Certified kosher.
- No water added.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb