Jason Kids Natural Sunblock SPF 45
- Specially formulated for childs tender skin, this tear-free, water-resistant and hypoallergenic formula provides long-lasting solar defense.
- Just for kids who are active outdoors under prolonged sun exposure.
- Infused with natural chamomile and calendula extracts, it gently pampers little ones sensitive skin while reducing the effects of potentially harsh sun rays to the skin.
- Now, kids can run, play and enjoy the sun.
- Hypoallergenic, water resistant and long-lasting UVA/UVB protection.
- Help prevent sun burn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Moderate sun protection product.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan, Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) Certified Organic Ingredient.
- Apply sunscreen liberally to all exposed skin area 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
Other information: Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb