Source Naturals Pea Protein Power
- Highly Digestible
- Pea Protein is Naturally Gluten Free.
- Pea Protein Power is a natural vegetable protein made from yellow peas (Pisum sativum).
- It is a highly bioavailable, easily digestible, concentrated protein source, perfect for vegans and vegetarians or anyone who wants a healthy alternative to other protein products.
- Easy to use it is great to blend into smoothies, and this natural legume protein also boosts and completes the protein content of other dishes.
- Try adding it to soups or stews or sprinkling it on pasta dishes instead of parmesan cheese.
- You may also add it to rice, oatmeal or other grains, or any vegetable dishes.
- It has a neutral taste and good solubility.
- The concentrated powder is 84% protein.
- Complements grain protein sources.
- Convenient for daily use.
- Does not cause flatulence.
- Manufactured using a water-based, chemical-free isolation procedure with low processing temperatures.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- Two heaping tablespoons (about 18 g) 1 to 3 times a day.
- Blend to taste with your beverage of choice, or add to any food to increase its protein content.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a history of kidney or liver problems or gout, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.30 lb