Source Naturals EDTA 500 mg Capsules
- Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid.
- Heavy Metal Detoxification.
- Our bodies are continuously assaulted by toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury found in our air, food, and water supply.
- Scientific studies show that EDTA, an amino acid-like compound, supports detoxification through excretion of heavy metals from the body.
- EDTA works by chelating (binding to and capturing) toxic heavy metals and minerals for removal through the lower GI tract or urine.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- 2 capsules per day for 5 days followed by 9 days off.
- Repeat the two week cycle up to 3 times then discontinue use for at least 30 days.
- Take on an empty stomach with at least 12 ounces of water.
- Supplement with a multimineral including calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium such as Source Naturals Life Minerals(TM) during off days.
- Discontinue use if you have any adverse reactions such as dizziness, pain, tremors, headache, numbness, tingling, nausea, vomiting, excessive thirst, sneezing, congestion, or rash.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This product is not intended to treat acute metal poisonings.
- If you believe that you have acute toxic metal poisoning or if you have pre-existing health conditions or are taking any prescription drug, contact your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb