Source Naturals EDTA 500 mg Capsules
- Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid.
- Heavy Metal Detoxification.
- Our bodies are continuously assaulted by toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury found in our air, food, and water supply.
- Scientific studies show that EDTA, an amino acid-like compound, supports detoxification through excretion of heavy metals from the body.
- EDTA works by chelating (binding to and capturing) toxic heavy metals and minerals for removal through the lower GI tract or urine.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules per day for 5 days followed by 9 days off.
- Repeat the two week cycle up to 3 times then discontinue use for at least 30 days.
- Take on an empty stomach with at least 12 ounces of water.
- Supplement with a multimineral including calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium such as Source Naturals Life Minerals(TM) during off days.
- Discontinue use if you have any adverse reactions such as dizziness, pain, tremors, headache, numbness, tingling, nausea, vomiting, excessive thirst, sneezing, congestion, or rash.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This product is not intended to treat acute metal poisonings.
- If you believe that you have acute toxic metal poisoning or if you have pre-existing health conditions or are taking any prescription drug, contact your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb