Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Hylands Baby Tiny Cold Tablets - 125 ea
Temporarily reduce the symptoms of runny nose and sneezing.
You Save: $4.06 (36.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 354973750524
- Safe for infants and children
- Dissolve instantly
- All natural
Hylands Babys Tiny Cold Tablets
- Temporarily reduce the symptoms of runny nose and sneezing due to common head colds in children.
- All natural homeopathic soft tablets dissolve instantly no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens.
- Safe for infants and children.
- Whether baby is 6 months or 3 years old, a nasty cold doesnot care.
- Sniffles and coughs barge into a healthy babies system as fast as a sneeze and a bless tiny cold tablets are just as pushy.
- They pull up the welcome matt fast and shoo away runny noses and congestion.
- Relief comes in and insists that the cold germs take a hike.
- No need for artificial anything.
- Just all natural cold medicine that knows its place and does its job.
Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing, Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes and nose, Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing with stuffy nose, Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes and nose.HPUS indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
- Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
- Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
- Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
- Hylands tiny cold tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
- As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
- In case of emergency, contact a medical professional immediately.
- Hylands may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb