Hylands Baby Vitamin C Vitamin C Tablets, Lemon Flavor
We all know how much vitamin C certain fruits and vegetables contain.Warning
- But for children under 3, giving them their recommended daily allowance is a huge challenge for parents.
- Squash popsicles can ruin a perfectly good day.
- Vitamin C tablets are a sure hit.
- They dissolve quickly and deliver 71% of the daily value for babies under a year, and 63% for kids between 1-3 years.
- Of course, there will be plenty of time for beet smoothies during kindergarten.
- These tablets just give kids a healthy start.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) 25 mg per serving.
Acacia Gum, Corn and/or Cassava, Citric Acid USP, Lactose N.F., Licorice Root, Natural Lemon Flavor.
Children under 3 years of age: Dissolve 1 to 2 tablets daily under the tongue or as prescribed by a physician.
Each tablet provides children with 55% of the daily recommended requirement of Vitamin C. Please note that our tablets have a tendency to turn cream in color over time. This color change will not affect potency.Hylands vitamin C tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly under the tongue.
Do not use if imprinted cap is broken or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb