Heritage Organic Castor Oil Hexane Free
- This organic castor oil is the highest quality can find.
- We have always offered pure castor oil tested to be free of solvents and chemicals.
- Now there is a certified organic castor oil to continue our tradition of providing the best possible ingredients for superior health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Ultra Pure, Cold Pressed Castor Oil.
- Make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or rever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on, or use a hot water bottle.
- After pack is removed, cleanse skin with a solution of baking soda in water (1 teaspoonful to a pint) or our convenient castor clean or castor clean towlettes.
- Store pack in plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2 to 3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices, such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, alka-thyme, and epsom salts.
- Meditate, pray, read inspirational material, and think positive thoughts while using pack.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb