Green Food Organic Chia Plant Source Of Omega-3 And Fiber
- Gram for gram, chia seeds are a superior source of many nutrients.
- Perfect ratio of omega-3 and omega-6: Chia seeds provide the highest amounts of vegetarian omega-3s, and offer an ideal omega-3 to omega-6 ratio of 3:1.
- These essential fatty acids may promote cardiovascular and neurological health, aid in skin repair, and may help to normalize cholesterol, sugar levels, and blood pressure.
- High quality protein: Chia seeds are a great vegetarian source of high quality protein containing all essential amino acids.
- They are perfect for vegetarians and people missing protein in their diets. This protein is more easily absorbed and digested than animal derived proteins.
- Richest whole food source of fiber: Just one serving of our seeds provides 20% of the daily recommended intake of fiber.
- Chia contains insoluble and soluble fiber, which may assist in helping to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels as well as aid with digestion, detoxification, and weight loss.
Other Ingredients: Organic Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica L.)
- For best results, mix one scoop (15g) into 8oz. of liquid or food 1-3 times a day.
- Eat them straight from the bottle as a nutritious snack or add to shakes, cereals, salads, yogurt, cottage cheese, soups, sandwiches, or oatmeal.
- Store with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place. For maximum quality and freshness store in freezer.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb