Green Food Organic Chia Plant Source Of Omega-3 And Fiber
- Gram for gram, chia seeds are a superior source of many nutrients.
- Perfect ratio of omega-3 and omega-6: Chia seeds provide the highest amounts of vegetarian omega-3s, and offer an ideal omega-3 to omega-6 ratio of 3:1.
- These essential fatty acids may promote cardiovascular and neurological health, aid in skin repair, and may help to normalize cholesterol, sugar levels, and blood pressure.
- High quality protein: Chia seeds are a great vegetarian source of high quality protein containing all essential amino acids.
- They are perfect for vegetarians and people missing protein in their diets. This protein is more easily absorbed and digested than animal derived proteins.
- Richest whole food source of fiber: Just one serving of our seeds provides 20% of the daily recommended intake of fiber.
- Chia contains insoluble and soluble fiber, which may assist in helping to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels as well as aid with digestion, detoxification, and weight loss.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Organic Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica L.)
- For best results, mix one scoop (15g) into 8oz. of liquid or food 1-3 times a day.
- Eat them straight from the bottle as a nutritious snack or add to shakes, cereals, salads, yogurt, cottage cheese, soups, sandwiches, or oatmeal.
- Store with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place. For maximum quality and freshness store in freezer.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb