Essiac Herbal Supplement Tea Powder
- The original formula was passed on to her by an ojibway medicine man.
- The active botanicals in essiac have been used independently in naturopathic medicine for hundreds of years to help cleanse the blood and nourish individual cells, enhancing their strength and integrity.
- The herbs in this formulation have helped to restore health to thousands of people worldwide with no adverse side effects.
- They have been proven to be perfectly safe and effective to take in conjunction with, and to supplement, other therapies or medications.
- Other products on the market may claim to have the same botanicals as essiac.
- Some use misleading brand names.
- A few even call themselves the original, illegally.
- Essiac from resperin corporation is the only true essiac herbal formula that has been shown to be effective since 1922.
- Always look for the resperin name, rene caisses picture and her authorized signature on the box to be sure you are getting the original essiac formula.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- For adults, take 2-4 fl oz (60-120mL) twice daily, and preferably one hour before or after meals.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with health care providers. One bottle will last 1-2 weeks if taken as suggested. Use within two weeks after opening.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb