Source Naturals EGCG 350 mg Tablets
- Antioxidant and Thermogenic Activator from Green Tea.
- The constituents of green tea are widely known for their universal health benefits.
- EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is one of the most beneficial polyphenol components in green tea, and is a powerful antioxidant that also has thermogenic properties, which helps increase metabolic activity.
- The polyphenol antioxidants in EGCG also support the bodys cardiovascular system.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of blood coagulation disorders, liver dysfunction, or are taking any prescription drug, please consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb