Sensodyne ProNamel Mouthwash, Fluoride Rinse
- Pronamel daily mouthwash is a unique fluoride mouthwash specially developed with dental experts to help re-harden acid-softened enamel. When used with a fluoride toothpaste, it provides extra-protection against the effects of future acid challenges, compared to brushing with fluoride toothpaste alone.
- Its unique try-hydra polymers when added to a fluoride solution provide greater fluoride uptake than a standard fluoride solution alone, and it can help re-harden enamel and strengthen teeth against tooth decay.
- It is alcohol free and contains mint flavour ingredients to freshens mouth.
Sodium Fluoride (0.05%) (Anticavity).
Water, Glycerol, Sorbitol, Pluronic, Cremophor, Plasdonel, Sodium Benzoate, Carboxymethylcellulose, Flavor, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, FD&C Blue 1.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.Pour 10 milliliters into the cap (10 mL mark on the inside of cap), do not fill above the 10 mL mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children 6-12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Read instructions prior to use.
- When using this product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- May cause staining.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not purchase if cap seal is broken.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb