Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment
- One day, one dose, heling begins.
- New orajel single dose is an innovative over-the-counter cold sore product that relieves pain instantly and healing begins with just one application.
- Unlike other cold sore products that require multiple applications, orajel single dose has a touch-free applicator that helps clean the site of the cold sore and the affected area, allowing our patented formula to treat the cold sore typically in just one dose.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Benzalkonium Chloride (.13%), Benzocaine (5%).
Isopropyl Alcohol (70% v/v), Water.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- Clean the lip area of any lip preparations, lotions, ointments, residual beverages, or cosmetics, including lipstick, using only warm water and a wash cloth.
- Remove the cardboard cap from the applicator end and place the cardboard cap onto the glass/plastic vial end - opposite the brush end of the product.
- Squeeze the cardboard cap to break open the inner glass vial.
- Saturate the applicator end with solution by holding the brush end down and squeezing the container until can see liquid on the brush applicator.
- For best results, massage the solution into the cold sore by rubbing.
- Rub firmly but take care not to damage the tissue.
- The purpose of the rubbing is to deliver the drug to the infection site.
- Hold the vial so the solution flows to the sore.
- To treat most cold sores, usually one treatment is enough.
- If symptoms go away and then return later, apply another dose for the second cold sore.
- Do not use more than 3 times per day.
- Discard after use.
- Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at room temperature.
- For best results, avoid brushing teeth with toothpaste or drinking soft rinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying the drug.
- The ingredients in toothpaste, soft drinks, and some fruit juices can deactivate the active ingredient in orajel single dose.
- For external use only: Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Allergy alert: Do not use this product if have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other caine anesthetics.
- Do not use: In the eyes, over large areas of the body.
- If are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- More than 3 times per day.
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if condition persists or worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Ask a physician if used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Pregnant nursing a baby.
- When using this product may feel a brief stinging sensation when apply it.
- The sting should go away in a short time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb