Physicians Youth-Boosting Foundation Plus Brush, Medium Beige
- Breakthrough perfecting formula melts into skin, instantly evening out skin tone and texture.
- Ultra-luxurious and ultra-lightweight foundation glides on and blends effortlessly delivering flawless coverage with a smooth velvety finish that lasts all day.
- High-performance formulas helps treat the visible signs of aging, restoring firmness and elasticity and improving skins appearance instantly and long-term.
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
- Dermatologist approved
- Non comedogenic
- Clinically tested
Zinc Oxide (1.96%, Sunscreen).
Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Didecene, Lauryl PEG 8 Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tribehenin, Nylon 12, Polyamide 5, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ceramide 3, Glycerin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Silicate, Olive Glycerides, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
- Apply as step 2 after concealer.
- Remove protective seal.
- Lightly squeeze tube to dispense foundation.
- Apply foundation directly onto face and blend with enclosed foundation brush or with fingertips.
- Blend evenly until desired coverage is achieved.
- After use, replace cap onto tube.
- Follow with powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb